Saturday, April 19, 2008

Tagged?!?!?


Moi?! Say it isn't so . . .
I’ve been tagged for a game where you share 6 weird quirks or habits you may have. So that means I am tagging anyone who wants to play along . . .!!

Here are the rules:

1. Link to the person that tagged you. Darlene at:
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
1. I don't understand milk chocolate! I'm passionate about dark chocolate, so much so that I have to have chocolate in my coffee. We're not talking Hershey's chocolate, but the best quality I can find.
2. I bite my fingernails; I stopped for 15 years but am at it again! Ugly!
3. I'm not fond of answering questions to the point of hanging up on anyone who phones saying they're taking a survey; and I rarely pass along emails that require answers. Yep, I hate tests!
4. I can't stand anyone near my space; elevators are pure torture! And forget about crowds!
5. What's with the phrase, "No problem." Isn't the response, "you're welcome." ??
6. I hope no wins the election for president!! We need to start over . . . There must be someone out there in the wings. Speak up!!
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

TAG! You're it!

Yes, I'll vote; I'm just waiting to see how things play out before I make any decisions. I made the wrong choice years ago.

No comments: