Friday, April 18, 2008

Circus of the Sun

Interesting tidbits about Cirque Du Soleil here:

I'm not sure that I want to name each piece, but if I do this one would be titled Splash. There is a small band of blue on the bottom that seems to be the direction some of the lines and shapes are going to. This is only a section of the 7x16 inch piece.

Thanks for all of the comments on my blog or personally through emails. I appreciate the support beyond words!

Quote: Wake up an artist; be an artist each day. Do what is before you to do. Be still; open, and willing. Aliye Cullu - artist



2 comments:

Carol said...

Love your latest pieces. Love the colours especially. Lovey abstracts.

Val Foster said...

Gail, I love this, and the one after this too. You're really on a roll with this series. Very cool!!! I'm wondering, what are you using for texture here? Is it gesso, or something else? Because you've really created some great texture on these pieces.