Sunday, May 25, 2008

Handmade Paper


Another piece of two handmade papers fused together. This piece fused a little better than the one in the next post did. The bottom layer is rusted paper and the top layer started out life as a brown paper bag; when the sheet was dry an abstract of acrylic paints was applied.

Question: is anyone having a hard time getting daily updates now that blogarithm has changed? I love getting blog updates daily so that I could quickly go to them. Is there another service like that? The one that took over from blogarithm seems to be a bust.

Quote: Do whatever you do intensely. Robert Henri

5 comments:

Mary Ann Littlejohn said...

I use http://bloglines.com
It doesn't send you an email but keeps track of new blog entries. I keep it as an open window in my browser all the time. I can check periodically to see what is new.

Purple Missus said...

Some wonderful, wonderful work on your blog as always Gail. I especially admire these handmade paper pieces - they are fabulous.

Carol said...

What about google reader??? I use this and in conjunction with the google sidebar i get all my updates to my desktop in a side bar with phot's etc. I like it, works for me????

Anonymous said...

I love your handmade paper as I have always said when or if I ever grow up...I want to do art like you :>) Thanks for the looksee sweetie!

Elis Cooke said...

beautiful work! I love the colours and textures! namaste Elis.