Monday, October 23, 2006

New Toy!

After suffering through a few years with an inferior and temperamental scanner I broke down today and purchased a new one! This one scans slides and negatives!! I used to regretably load my 35 SLR with slide film and never got around to having prints made from the slides.

I'm amazed at how well the Epson scanner turns slides into digital images that I can manipulate in Photoshop Elements. Very exciting! Somewhere packed in a box in the garage there are black-and-white negatives that I'm dying to scan!

My daughters were pre-teens when I took this photo. Corey, on the right, phoned me today to say that she'd taken 4 year-old Jack and 9 month-old Matthew to the pumpkin patch this week. This particular pumpkin patch was on Hwy 1 near Moss Landing in Monterey county.

No comments: