Saturday, February 18, 2012

Word Verification Madness

Hard to believe that some things become more difficult as time goes in but Blogger seems to be bored, enough so that there are now two words to try and get right to prove you're a person. Insane. Anyway, I hope I've gotten rid of the verification madness on my blogs. Please let me know.

This is how I did it. On the dashboard I clicked on Settings > Comments > scroll down to Show Word Verification for comments and check "NO." Remember to click on save and that should do it, that is if you're using the same Blogger Interface that I'm using. Sorry if it doesn't work . . .

this link might help!

PS. I found this link today which sort of gives the reason for the verification madness.

4 comments:

Penny said...

I agree, I cant see them and I cant hear them, but probably only you and I will disable them Thanks for that.
Whoops, they are still here!!

ART*ticulation said...

Hey I was just on Seth's blog the other day I tried 4 times typing in the 2 words! I gave up and emailed him :>)

Seth said...

It is madness. And so unnecessary. I am going to disable them at well and see if the spammers return. At least it will be easier for people until that happens.

Cory said...

There has to be an easier way....I disabled mine and got three spammers immediately. I connected it again. Now what?