Sunday, May 29, 2011

Wind

I haven't listened to news to find out what the wind speeds have been but they're strong enough to knock my favorite tree over, once again! The tree has be re-staked numerous times in the last few years and we thought we finally had it tethered to the ground with a guy wire but early this morning the wire came loose and the stakes were knocked over when the tree decided to take a break and lean against the brick wall. It's times like this that I wish there was another person in the house who would deal with calling the gardener . . .

Last week I photographed a dove perched on an exhaust pipe on the roof behind us. I think it's an exhaust pipe. Anyway, when I received a texture from Kim today I thought it might be the perfect one for a background. I've never used any of her free offerings before and now that I've used this one I'll be trying more of them. Go here for info:

No comments: