Saturday, January 26, 2008

A storm is coming!


There is supposedly an epic storm headed our way and if this sky is an indication of that it just might happen. Though, so far in the 15 months I've live here I haven't been impressed by the amount of rain that has hit the desert floor.
I'm working on the fabric paper quilt, slllllooowly, and finally like the bottom section. Antiquing gel to the rescue. Fortunately, I bought quite a few bottles of it before "the move" and will most likely have to find an online source for it someday. Michael's craft store doesn't carry it.
This quote is a favorite:
Creative activity could be described as a type of learning process where teacher and pupil are located in the same individual.
Arthur Koestler
I've taught myself about everything I've been interested in.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just love this pic Gail.
Hope you do get your storm - nothing like a dramtic storm to clear the air :-)
I love them!!