Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Release

The canvas is 9x12 inches. Textured and painted with about 8 layers of paint. The letters spell "Release," my word for the year, and let go with an added D for good measure. One thing I learned last year in the midst of all of the challenges was to release as much as I could: fear, anxiety, trying to fix everything, resistance and being in control all of which I'm still working on. When I release, whatever is gripping me, and allow peace to be the guiding force things falls into place.

Quotes: “If we can just let go and trust that things will work out they way they're supposed to, without trying to control the outcome, then we can begin to enjoy the moment more fully. The joy of the freedom it brings becomes more pleasurable than the experience itself.”  Goldie Hawn


"You leave old habits behind by starting out with the thought, 'I release the need for this in my life.'"
Wayne Dyer


3 comments:

Penny said...

I like release. I really like the prevous misty photo as well.

queenopearls said...

Go you!!! Love the colors and the feeling comes through clearly! Yay!!!

Anonymous said...

simply stopping by to say hey