Saturday, November 12, 2011

Rain

View from the morning desk. Rain splattered window. The desk used to be the sewing machine desk but after a year of not using the machines I moved them aside in order to be able to sit there and journal and meditate with my back to the computer desk. I know, poor me! My sanctuary bedroom is large enough for 2 large desks, a queen size bed, 2 dressers, a wide screen TV, 2 filing cabinets, a bookshelf, night-stand and a desk that was my mother's childhood desk. Oh, and 2 computer chairs.

Sometimes the bougainvillea presents me with a bouquet of blooms. At the moment this is the only color in the garden.  What a difference a little color makes. I love the raindrops on the window.

3 comments:

Julie said...

The bougainvillea is beautiful, it's one of my Mum's favourite flowers :-) Glad it's a bit cooler for you :-)

Penny said...

Beautiful flower, nice for you to have rain (and snow on the mountains as well)

queenopearls said...

You are so funny and such a talented photographer. I adore the blooms. I'll leave you to your studio apartment... oops.. I mean bedroom. lol
Create on!!!!!!
Mega love and hugs!!!!