Sunday, February 24, 2008

More Palms!


When in Rome . . . blah, blah, blah!

It's taken me awhile to warm up to the tall spindly palm trees, after all I lived in Pine Tree country for 31 years! Last Wednesday I took dozens of photos of palm trees just outside of the community I live in and started playing with them in PSE. My love of black and white photos goes back to days spent in darkrooms but now all I need is some PSE tweaking and I'm happy! I need to work on creating better postage stamps, but for now this one will do. The design behind "Greetings from the Desert" is a happy accident!

Quotes: Nothing is new except arrangement.
William J. Durant

1 comment:

Penny said...

I like your palm postcard but oh those poor dead ones all lopped off and burnt. Is another housing estate going in there?
I love my embellisher and am slowly learning how to do all sorts of things, have you seen Dale's blog? It is called http://downunderdale.blogspot.com
and she does fabulous stuff you might like.