Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Mum's Place


Mum's Place is a furniture store just off of the main street in Pacific Grove where I purchased a couch and a chair about 6 years ago.The cats immediately claimed the chair as theirs! Who is going to argue with two large furkids that leave behind a large amount of their gorgeous fur as a reminder that they have dibs on the chair? Anyone who sits in the chair ends up with their backside covered with cat hair.

I was driving past Mum's Place this afternoon on my way to the yarn shop is search of green fibers when out of the corner of my eye I saw deep strong shadows on the side of the building. Happily I had my digital with me! Of course I had to manipulate the image a little bit. Everyone driving down the street couldn't figure out why I was standing between parked cars taking photos of the tree; one car nearly rear-ended another one trying to figure it out. Their loss!

No comments: