Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Wonderfulicious Wednesday - Memories of Paris

It's been awhile since I posted a Wonderfulicious Wednesday . . . Health has been
precarious, nuff said.

Like many Paris has been on my mind lately. The first time I saw Paris it was instant
love! How can it not be? Even though it's been 15 years since I was last there the 
memories haven't faded. In 1997 after a delayed flight that involved my luggage missing
the flight from NY, I met Paris and discovered that the Eiffel Tower is truly a treasure!



The Seine at dusk.


First sight of Notre Dame.








Place de Vosges where Pierce Brosnan was first
sighted. I was working on altering an SX70 Polaroid when
I looked and met his eyes. He nodded and walked on . .. 


I admit that I  had to have a photo of
Pierce Brosnan; he was gracious.


An altered SX70 Polaroid of Notre Dame


3 comments:

Caterina Giglio said...

Well a gorgeous tribute to the City of Light... as always your wonderfuliciousness is superb ... all this and Pierce Brosnan!! fabulous, my friend!! xox

Blue Sky Dreaming said...

Great photo journal of Paris! I like your Polaroid treatment...a lovely treatment of memory or dream!

queenopearls said...

Oh Gail, what gorgeous photos! Love the Pierce photo of course! :)))
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!