Monday, December 15, 2008

#9 of 52 projects, purchased Peace . . .















This one didn't turn out anywhere near how I thought it might. One of the rules for the 52-projects, that I might just break, states that a piece needs to be completed no matter what. Acrylic painted cheesecloth, (sulphur green) needle punched onto black felt. Circles and star shapes worked from the back side along with lines. Interesting experiment that I plan to further explore. Actually, the backside the dominant blue stars is should have been the front, except that the composition doesn't work.

I'm excited! I just purchased on of Virginia Spiegel's pieces from her Peace Series. #20. Do check out the series. I try to keep up with her blog.

The word I've chosen for 2009 is peace of mind.

Quote: Set peace of mind as your highest goal, and organize your life around it. - Brian Tracy

1 comment:

Doreen K. said...

So glad to hear that Roger and Stacy are improving. Peace, good choice...you so deserve some. It's good you are back with your art. Happy Holidays. We have snow on the mountains surrounding Mesquite. OK, I am ready for spring.